or make 4 interest-free payments of $16.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
The RAM-B-367-GOP1 consists of a M8 bolt base, double socket arm and GoPro adapter.
This base is the starting point for the easiest way to mount your GPS Device to your motorcycle. It suits all handlebar clamps that use a M8 bolt. Choose a short or long arm and a suitable ball mount for your cradle and you are ready to go.
Your motorcycle rides on rubber tyres for grip and to soften the ride. Why should it be any different for your mounted electronics? With RAM's patented rubber ball and socket technology, the turn of a single knob grips the adjustment arm to a rubber ball designed to dampen shock and vibration.
With RAM products, it's all grip and no slip plus protection for your valuable electronics. Simply place our easy to install ball base onto the motorcycle handlebar top clamp and you're done. After that, a world of mounting possibilities just opened up.
The adapter consists of a 1" diameter rubber ball, connected to a custom GoPro mount pattern. The adapter attaches directly to the under-side of the camera, replacing the factory mounting bracket and allowing a much larger level of adjustment.
Compatible with the following devices:
• GoPro Hero & Session Action Cameras
• Garmin VIRB XE Action Camera
• Knog Qudos Action Camera Light
• Any camera or accessory with a GoPro compatible mount base
1. Patented rubber ball design dampens shock and vibration helping to extend the life of your camera.
2. Mount to many RAM double socket arms and mounts.
3. Multiple articulation and adjustment points for perfect viewing angles.
4. Lifetime warranty.
5. Made in the U.S.A.
Any motorcycle which employs an 8mm bolt or smaller on its structure. A smaller bolt can be used, though the load capacity decreases with the bolt size.
Included in this kit:
• 1 x M8 x 55mm bolt (1.25 thread pitch)
• 1 x M8 x 60mm bolt (1.25 thread pitch)
• 1 x M8 x 65mm bolt (1.25 thread pitch)
Motorcycle handlebar top clamp, any bike that uses an M8 threaded bolt.
Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminium & High Strength Composite
To determine if these bolts are compatible with your motorcycle measure the bolt for the diameter and add 30mm to the length. If it matches one of the 55, 60, or 65 mm length, then you can use the appropriate bolt supplied with the mount. If it does not match, you may be able to source the correct length of bolt locally. Be sure to use the correct torque spec when attaching the mount.
GoPro Adapter Instructions