RAM Fork Stem Mount with Double Socket Arm & GoPro Adapter
The RAM-B-176-GOP1 consists of a fork stem base, double socket arm and GoPro adapter.
This is one of the cleanest and most popular solutions for mounting your device cleanly on the centre of your bike. The fork stem mount is designed to fit into the cylindrical bore wall of fork stems and will work with stems that measure from 12mm - 33mm (0.5” – 1.3”).
Designed into the mount is a 1" diameter patented rubber ball and socket system with adjustment points at both ends of the double socket arm. This allows for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles.
The patented design of RAM Mounts products dampens shock and vibration, helping to extend the life of your device.
The adapter consists of a 1" diameter rubber ball, connected to a custom GoPro mount pattern. The adapter attaches directly to the under-side of the camera, replacing the factory mounting bracket and allowing a much larger level of adjustment.
Compatible with the following devices:
• GoPro Hero & Session Action Cameras
• Garmin VIRB XE Action Camera
• Knog Qudos Action Camera Light
• Any camera or accessory with a GoPro compatible mount base
1. Patented rubber ball design dampens shock and vibration helping to extend the life of your camera.
2. Mount to many RAM double socket arms and mounts.
3. Multiple articulation and adjustment points for perfect viewing angles.
4. Lifetime warranty.
5. Made in the U.S.A.
Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminium & High Strength Composite
Certain motorcycles require adding electrical tape to the area of the plug that is the largest diameter until it fits snugly in the stem. MotoGPS recommends that you review the installation instructions for this part prior to ordering.