At MotoGPS AU we understand your desire for privacy, for this reason we will not market, exchange, sell, rent or otherwise transfer your details to anyone – ever!
What information do we collect?
• We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
• When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
• We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfil the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
How do we use your information?
MotoGPS AU may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalise your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mails from MotoGPS, please follow the un-subscribe links on the newsletter or contact us.
How can you modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions or delete all of your online account information from our database, please let us know by emailing us via the contact page.
Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.