or make 4 interest-free payments of $59.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Z-1 mount is specifically designed to suit the 2014+ model year Kawasaki Z1000 which features a low instrument cluster that cradles the triple clamp. This custom mount fits perfectly next to the left-hand controls in an unobtrusive and neat manner and provides full viewing angle adjustment to ensure the optimal GPS device screen positioning is achieved.
Additionally, the GPS mount plate can accommodate GPS cradles in both a horizontal or vertical orientation, ideally suited to GPS devices with a screen rotation function.
The Z-1 mount is available in a Black Anodised finish to complement the aesthetic of the original handlebar and triple clamp fascia.
• Garmin zumo 210 & 220
• Garmin zumo 340, 350, 390, 395 & 396
• Garmin zumo 550, 590 & 595
• Garmin zumo 660 & 665
• Garmin zumo XT
• Garmin Montana with optional genuine Garmin AMPS Rugged Mount
• Garmin InReach SE+ & Explorer+ with genuine Garmin AMPS Powered Mount
• Garmin GPSMAP 66i with genuine Garmin AMPS Powered Mount
• TomTom Rider 2, 5, Pro, & Urban Rider
• TomTom Rider 400, 450 & 550
• BMW Navigator 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & Adventure
• Any GPS Device with an AMPS 4-hole pattern
• Kawasaki Z 1000 & Z 1000R – MY 2014+
• Adjustable viewing angle
• Generous rubber mounts to absorb vibrations
• Stainless steel hardware for ultimate weather protection
• AMPS 4-hole pattern to suit most common GPS Devices
Included in the box:
•Z-1 mount & installation hardware
• Installation manual
• Stainless steel mounting hardware to suit most common GPS Device cradles
BikePenR GPS Mounts
The high quality BikePenR GPS mounts are machined from solid aluminium to provide a durable and weather resistant mount that integrates perfectly with your motorcycle.
Stainless steel hardware and generous rubber vibration dampers provide additional peace of mind for your GPS Device investment. All BikePenR GPS mounts come with the added protection of a 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects.