or make 4 interest-free payments of $69.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The DUC2 mount is specifically designed for Ducati motorcycles with full viewing angle adjustability to ensure the optimal GPS Device screen positioning is achieved.
Additionally, the GPS mount plate can accommodate GPS cradles in both a horizontal or vertical orientation, ideally suited to GPS devices with a screen rotation function.
The mounting plate is manufactured from aluminium billet and the stem nut is a genuine, modified Ducati component.
The DUC2 is only available in a Clear Anodised finish to suit your handlebar colour.
This mount is a special order item with an approximate lead time of 15 working days.
• Garmin zumo 210 & 220
• Garmin zumo 340, 350, 390, 395 & 396
• Garmin zumo 550, 590 & 595
• Garmin zumo 660 & 665
• Garmin Montana with optional genuine Garmin AMPS Rugged Mount
• Garmin InReach SE+ & Explorer+ with genuine Garmin AMPS Mount
• TomTom Rider 2, 5, Pro, & Urban Rider
• TomTom Rider 400, 450 & 550
• BMW Navigator 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & Adventure
• Any GPS Device with an AMPS 4 hole pattern
• Adjustable viewing angle
• Generous rubber mounts to absorb vibrations
• Stainless steel hardware for ultimate weather protection
• AMPS 4 hole pattern to suit most common GPS Devices
Included in the box:
• DUC2 GPS mount & installation hardware
• Installation manual
• Stainless steel mounting hardware to suit most common GPS Device cradles
BikePenR GPS Mounts
The high quality BikePenR GPS mounts are machined from solid aluminium to provide a durable and weather resistant mount that integrates perfectly with your motorcycle. Stainless steel hardware and generous rubber vibration dampers provide additional peace of mind for your GPS Device investment. All BikePenR GPS mounts come with the added protection of a 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects.