or make 4 interest-free payments of $52.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
The CBR-1 mount is specifically designed for Honda CBR 1000RR motorcycles with a low profile that blends perfectly with the upper triple clamp surface.
The mount features a cutaway section in the rear for GPS device cabling and a simple two bolt installation with the supplied hardware. The mounting plate is manufactured from stainless steel and the stem nut is machined from solid aluminium.
The CBR-1 GPS mount is only available in the natural Stainless Steel finish. Please note, this mount is a special order item with an approximate lead time of 15 working days.
• Garmin zumo 210 & 220
• Garmin zumo 340, 350, 390, 395 & 396
• Garmin zumo 550, 590 & 595
• Garmin zumo 660 & 665
• Garmin zumo XT
• Garmin Montana with optional genuine Garmin AMPS Rugged Mount
• Garmin InReach SE+ & Explorer+ with genuine Garmin AMPS Powered Mount
• Garmin GPSMAP 66i with genuine Garmin AMPS Powered Mount
• TomTom Rider 2, 5, Pro, & Urban Rider
• TomTom Rider 400, 450 & 550
• BMW Navigator 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & Adventure
• Any GPS Device with an AMPS 4-hole pattern
• Honda CBR 1000RR MY 2004-2007
• Adjustable viewing angle
• Generous rubber mounts to absorb vibrations
• Stainless steel hardware for ultimate weather protection
• AMPS 4-hole pattern to suit most common GPS Devices
Included in the box:
• CBR-1 mount & installation hardware
• Installation manual
• Stainless steel mounting hardware to suit most common GPS Device cradles
BikePenR GPS Mounts
The high quality BikePenR GPS mounts are machined from solid aluminium to provide a durable and weather resistant mount that integrates perfectly with your motorcycle.
Stainless steel hardware and generous rubber vibration dampers provide additional peace of mind for your GPS Device investment. All BikePenR GPS mounts come with the added protection of a 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects.